Monday, October 11, 2010

New coupons

I was browsing Coupons.com and saw a couple of new good coupons:

$1/1 Welch's Essentials 64 oz bottle. I don't have access to a printer a printer right now, so it may be DND, but I think Welch's coupons usually aren't.

$1/1 Reach toothbrush. Always a good one to print!

Several Hasbro coupons. Christmas is 2.5 months away...

There are still some good candy coupons

There's a $2/1 Green Genius trash bags purchase that I would love to use, but no stores in our area carry them. If you would like to see these biodegradable bags carried locally, go here to print out a form to take to local retailers.

Go HERE for a $1/1 Marie Callender's Fresh Flavor Steamers

Go HERE for $1/1 Gorton's Grilled Item

And I read somewhere that the Jimmy Dean Facebook coupon has reset. This should make for free or really cheap sausage!

No comments:

Post a Comment