Saturday, October 30, 2010

Are you planning on buying Toy Story 3?

Toy Story 3 will be released this Tuesday, November 2. Go to Disney Movie Rewards to print a coupon for $8 off the Blu-ray Combo pack (DVD and Blu-ray). If you're not a member yet, you'll have to sign up to print the coupon. As a new member you can get 25 bonus points for entering the code REX.

I'm still trying to figure out the best store in the area to buy this, looks like the Disney Store would be great, but we don't have that anymore :( I'll update when I find the best deal.

Finally, if you are not familiar with Disney Movie Rewards, it is a free program that rewards you for buying Disney movies and also seeing them at the theater. I resisted signing up for a while, but once I did I started going through all of my old Disney DVDs and finding the codes (some were lost, but oh well.) I racked up quite a few points already. There are a couple of things I could get for free right now, but I'm kinda waiting to see if anything new comes out that I'd really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment