Saturday, October 23, 2010

Great coupons

I apologize for skimping on posting this week. But here's some good coupons you'll want to print.

$0.50/1 Quilted Northern HERE or HERE
Today is the last day to get cheap TP at Meijer (sorry I didn't post sooner). It's half off now, so 2.16 for a 6-pack of double rolls. Use the $0.50 coupon, which doubles to 1.00, so only $1.16/pack! Only two coupos doubled for me at the Tittabawassee Meijer, but $1.66 isn't bad either!

$1/1 Seeds of Change Organic foods product HERE
These are priced at $3.99 at Kroger, so only $1.99 after coupon. I'm holding onto mie to see if a sale pops up, otherwise I'll just spend the $1.99 before they expire.

A few Chi-Chi's coupons HERE

$1/1 Lea & Perrins coupon HERE

$1/2 Mueller's Pasta HERE
You have to register, or sign in if already registered. Should make for free pasta at Kroger, if not regular priced, at least when it is on sale.

$1/2 11.4 oz or larger pacakages of Special K Cereal HERE

$3/1 Similac infant formula HERE

$1/3 Del Monte SuperFruit or Fruit Naturals cups HERE
There are on sale for $1.00 right now at Kroger, so only $1 for 3 of them!

The $1/1 Reach toothbrush coupon HERE appears to have reset for me

$1/1 Marzetti Caramel Dip HERE

Thanks Saving Addiction and Hip2Save, and anywhere else I found these because I don't remember anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment