- Look for a whole grain symbol like the big white check on Big G cereals or the Whole Grain Stamp developed by the Whole Grains Council
- Scan the ingredient list and choose foods that list a whole grain near the top of the list
General Mills through MyBlogSpark provided this information and has been generous enough to offer a prize pack to me and one of my readers. I received a pack two days ago in the mail, which I was pretty excited about because I love free things! Enter this giveaway for a chance to win the following items:
- VIP coupon Good for one Big G Cereal
- Cereal on-the-go bowl Comes with a cooling top for keeping milk cold and separate until you're ready to eat, and an attached folding spoon for ultimate ease of taking cereal on the go. I'd been looking for something like this!
- Lunch bag Nice size with insulation
- Walking enthusiast kit Includes a sling pack, water bottle and pedometer
- Digital jump rope My kids thought this was very cool