Saturday, October 16, 2010

Meijer this week

Today is the last day to catch a couple of sales at Meijer. There are a ton of items 10 for $10, get the 11th item free (Green Giant frozen veggies, Aunt Millie's bread, Betty Crocker Frosting, 2 liters of pop, Pillsbury Grands, Dole canned Fruit, etc). I went last night planning on spending less than $30 and I ended up spending over $80!  But I picked up a lot of things I needed.

One item in this sale you may want to catch is Campbell's Select Harvest soup. It's part of the 10/$10, and you can use (2) $1/2 at coupons.com AND $1/4 from Meijer Mealbox to score 4 cans for just $0.25 each!

Also Better Crocker Frosting has a CAT running. Buy 2, get $1 OYNO, buy 3 get $2 OYNO, buy 4+ get $3 OYNO. So if you buy 4 ($4 total) you get back $3, so each one is really only costing you $0.25!

The Pillsbury CAT is still running. You can buy 5 Grands Biscuits, use (2) $0.30/2 (double to $0.60) and get back a $3 CAT. Super cheap!

Part of why I spent so much was because I was browsing clearance items. Here is my daughter with something she convinced me to buy.


It's a Toy Story sidewalk Chalk set, normally $14.99, down to $4.50. It's very cute, 21 pieces of chalk, 3 stencils (Woody, Buzz, Woody's horse) and 3D glasses. The chalk really does have a 3D effect. It was a nice way for us to spend part of this lovely fall day.

There were a lot of these, and tons of lunch bags. I'm sure the bags will go down lower as the year progresses.

Even though I spent way more than I had planned, I got a ton of stuff.

Thanks to Saving Addiction for the heads up on some of these deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment