Sunday, September 19, 2010

Diaper deal at Rite Aid

I haven't been blogging lately because I've been sick, and I've also been trying to stay away from the computer because my wrist has been killing me. I'd rather take a rest than have to deal with carpal tunnel. But on to the deal...

Right now at Rite Aid if you purchase $25 in select Kimberly Clark or Clorox products, you will receive a $10 Rite Aid gift card (limit one per household). The jumbo packs of diapers are $8.99, and you get back a $2 +UP reward with the purchase.

$5/25 coupon HERE
$3/1 Huggies Pure and Natural HERE
Various coupons HERE
$1/1 Video Values HERE

Depending on what coupons you have and what your store has available, you can walk away with a pretty good deal.

Today I purchased all of this for $3.69 out of pocket:


I used:
(2) $3/1 Pure and Natural
$2.50/1 Little Movers
(2) $3/1 Root Awakening (8/22 SS)
$1/1 Video Values
$5/25 RA
I had $20 in +UP Rewards from my Pampers deal last week, but I only used $15

I received $9 in +UP rewards: $3 for the Root Awakening (3) $2 from the diapers
And I submitted my receipt for the $10 gift card here.

Not too bad... Thank you, Saving Addiction, for the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment