Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cheese lovers...

If you haven't seen this deal yet... Meijer has Kraft Chunk cheese (8oz) on sale 3/$5, and if you buy $15 worth of select Kraft products, you receive a $5 CAT. Buy 10 bricks of cheese, use this $5/5 coupon, and you'll pay $6.67, and then get the $5 CAT back. Super cheap cheese!

As for my experience... I had four of these coupons, so I purchased the cheese in two different transactions. The first transaction was rather large and I was distracted by my children, and my husband added to my second transaction, so my idea of my total was off. I didn't realize until I was in my car that only one of my coupons had come off. Normally if I miss a coupon, I'm upset, but it's not a big deal. But this was $15! I went back, and it took the cashier a little while to find all four coupons, but he gave me back the three that didn't ring up. He told me I could just use them in the future, but I just bought 20 bricks of cheese, I didn't want 15 more. So then he said they might be able to take it off at the service desk. I got $15 cash back, thankfully. Just a bit of a pain. So, just watch to make sure the coupons are coming off!

No comments:

Post a Comment