Saturday, January 22, 2011

How I spent my $20 Amazon card

Since I'm a member of Amazon Mom I get a 15% discount on select diapers (and wipes), plus an extra 15% off for signing up for Subscribe and Save (a program that automatically ships more product to you as often as you sign up for.) So I got this 120 count, size 5 case of diapers for $22.63, shipped. I used my $20 giftcard (that I only spent $10 on) and only spent and additional $2.63 OOP. That's a great price. Even if I hadn't had the giftcard, the pricing is good, especially for not having to step out of my house to buy them.

And, you can cancel the Subscribe and Save option at any time, it's not a commitment. Then next time you need more diapers, you can do the whole thing all over again.

I think Amazon Mom is a great program for any parent to sign up for if you buy brand name diapers or wipes. One of the best parts is that you are automatically signed up for Amazon Prime for free, and qualifying purchases extend the free period. Amazon Prime gives you free 2 day shipping on eligible items (I think it's just the items that ship from Amazon, which most products do.) I usually use free super saver shipping for items, but this is faster and you don't need a $25 minimum. I don't know why I didn't sign up for this sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment