Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Living Social: $20 Amazon gift card for $10!



The Living Social deal of the day is a $20 Amazon.com gift card for only $10. Plus, if you buy one, you have the option to share the deal with friends. If 3 friends buy from your link, you get it for free!

I love Amazon.com. I have done much of my Christmas shopping through Amazon, and I've recently discovered Amazon Mom. Amazon Mom is a program for parents, and gives you the opportunity to buy the products you need at a discount. Plus you get a free trial of Amazon Prime, with the option of extending the free trial with qualifying purchases. Amazon Prime gives you free 2 day shipping on most orders! Diapers are the big thing, and I'm about to buy my first pack of diapers through the program. The $10 I'm saving by buying this gift card is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment